Frequently Asked Questions about BITE Compliance & IT Contracting in London
BITE Compliance covers: IT Contracting London UK, IT Consulting London UK, IT Contract work London, IT contract Jobs London, Temporary work in London, Temporary Jobs in London, Freelance and freelancer Interim jobs.
BITE also offers: Contractor marketing and advertising services, CV Marketing services, with CV template, sample CV and CV examples plus how to write a CV. Your Jobsearch London provides access to the hidden job market, career coaching for contractors, and contractor career management services .
BITE is not a visa or employment agency. These FAQ’S should help answer your queries or… why not contact us!
BITE Compliance YouTube FAQ video playlist
Valuable Information requests
- BITE Services
- UK Finance’s
- Law’s & Legislation
- UK Visa Information
- Agents & Agencies
- General UK Contracting
BITE Compliance Services
- What services does BITE provide?
- Who can use BITE services?
- How quickly can I find a job?
- How do I improve my interview skills?
- Does BITE arrange interviews before I arrive?
- Can I get a job in a recession?
- Will you offer a payee Service for free if I contract?
- What is a Single Person Company PSC ?
- How do I set up a limited company of my own?
- What are the UK tax rates?
- What are the costs against income in the UK? (i.e. NI etc.)
Law’s & Legislation
- What’s IR35?
- What’s the April 2007 Managed Service Company Legislation about?
- How do I stay outside (safe from) IR35?
- Will the Managed Service Company Legislation affect me if I use BITE?
UK Visa Information
- Can I contract if I have a Two Year Working Holiday Visa Tier5?
- Do you provide support for people on a 2YWHV?
- Can I contract if I am on a Highly Skilled Migrant Program? (TIER 1)
- Do BITE Compliance provide Tier 2 sponsorship?
Agents & Agencies
- What is BITE? A standard IT Agency?
- Are there specialist agencies in the UK for my needs, which are the right ones?
General UK Contracting
- How can I contract in the UK?
- I’m not an IT Contractor, can I still join BITE?
- What does “contracting” mean?
- What’s better – Contracting or Permanent Employment?
- How do I write a good CV?
- Do I contact BITE before of after I arrive in the UK?
- Can I claim back my relocation costs to the UK?
- How much can I earn?
- What can I claim as expenses as a contractor?
- What are living costs in the UK?
No Job no Training costs guarantee disclaimer: Under the 10 step job search program, we can’t help you get a job unless you regularly visit our offices, attend coaching and mentoring sessions, utilising the support provided to you. We work face to face with real people and you must work with us to help you. If then you don’t gain a job in the agreed time having attended the whole 10 step career coaching programme and used our job search database correctly we won’t charge you a penny and will refund the cost of any training you have undertaken that we have advised you to invest in!
The Three Day CV Marketing Personal Brand Plan does not carry a no job no training costs guarantee.
However If you purchase one of our training modules separately, attend and are not satisfied with it we will refund your money.
BITE Compliance covers: IT Contracting London UK, IT Consulting London UK, IT Contract work London, IT contract Jobs London, Temporary IT work in London, Temporary IT Jobs in London, working with Freelance Interim Consultants for professional jobs and IR35 and Limited company or PSC Compliance services.
BITE also offers: Contractor marketing and advertising services, CV Marketing services, with how to write an IT Contract CV to produce a Killer contract CV with, IT CV templates and IT CV examples. Your Jobsearch in our London office provides access to the hidden contract job market, career coaching for contractors, and contractor career management services .
BITE is not a visa or employment agency.